Data dodania: 2022-01-05
CSC Scholarship Proposal for International Students
Overview of the CSC full scholarship
The CSC full scholarship covers the tuition fee, the accommodation, the comprehensive medical insurance and the monthly stipend (CNY3,000 for masters and CNY3,500 for PhDs). The international air fare is not covered.
The scholarship will be offered to the students during their stay at Beijing Institute of Technology for the period of the Master programs (2 years) and PhD programs (4 years).
Beijing Institute of Technology has now formed a disciplinary structure with a traditional focus on science and technology but also developing into other areas such as management and humanities.
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology,
2. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40,
3. Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree,
4. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT,
5. MBA applicants should have at least 1 year related working or internship experience.
Nomination Deadline: 15th Feb, 2022.
Individual application from your students will not be accepted, so please fill in the nomination letter in Attachment III of the recommended students for the CSC scholarship and email it to us before 15th Feb, 2022.
Ms. ZONG Xin E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 86-10-68910992
Students of the Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics of Gdańsk Tech interested in the program should contact dr Justyna Szostak, Dean’s Proxy for Internationalization by 23rd January, 2022.
After we receive the nomination letter, we will contact the applicants in person and inform them of the detailed application procedures.
If you have any questions about the scholarship programs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.