Data dodania: 2023-02-01
Oferta stypendialna dla studentów – konkurs NCN OPUS 23
Employment as an assistant researcher (MSc student) at the project OPUS 23 (UMO-2022/45/B/ST5/03916) pt. Solid state synthesis in preparation of new intermetallic compounds from National Centre of Science (Poland).
Description of project tasks:
• synthesis of intermetallic compounds using the arc-melting and solid state reaction methods;
• powder x-ray diffraction analysis;
• physical property measurements and analysis of electrical resistivity, magnetization and specific heat data.
• Must have a good command of English (written and spoken) and interpersonal communication.
• High motivation to conduct research.
• Flexible working hours.
Form of employment:
Scholarship from 01/03/2023 to 29/02/2024.
Scholarship for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
We offer 2 500 PLN per month.
Procedures for the recruitment:
1st Stage – an assessment of written applications.
Applicants should submit:
• Full CV,
• A motivation letter stating the current/future interests, including description of scientific activity: completed courses, conferences, research projects, publications, etc. Please include a statement:
"In accordance with the personal data protection act, I hereby agree to process and to store my personal data for recruitment purposes”.
2nd Stage – a qualifying interview (Zoom Video Communications) with selected candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
The candidate is required to implement all steps to obtain a MSc degree.
For informal inquiries about the project and application procedure, please, contact prof. Tomasz Klimczuk prior to the deadline of February 23, 2023 (11:59 pm).
Please send the application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please title the email “OPUS23 - student application”)
Nr of positions available: 2
Pierwszy Science Speed Dating w Polsce
Technetium Talent Management Grants
ALEXA TORRES TRIO W UCK