Date added: 2023-09-06
Four Swiss Government scholarships for Polish citizens
The scholarship takes the form of:
- research stay – the condition is to obtain a master’s degree before July 31, 2024 (for candidates for ETH Zurich – June 30, 2024),
- doctoral studies for young (born after December 31, 1988) graduates of master’s studies – the condition is to obtain a master’s degree before July 31, 2024 (for candidates for ETH Zurich – June 30, 2024),
- postdoc – the condition is to obtain a doctoral degree after December 31, 2020 and before July 31, 2024 (for candidates for ETH Zurich – June 30, 2024).
Basic information about scholarships:
- period: 12 months (or 3 years in case of doctoral studies),
- knowledge of French, German, Italian or English language is required,
- confirmation of acceptance by the selected foreign center is required.
To apply for a Swiss Government scholarship, it is necessary to register in the NAWA system (available from October 2023). People who meet the formal criteria will receive (via e-mail) Swiss forms with explanations on how to fill them.
Detailed information provides Ms Agnieszka Arzt from Swiss Embassy in Warsaw, email@example.com
If you are interested in receiving the form, please contact Ms Elżbieta Dybcio-Wojciechowska at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of the documents (signed originals + 1 copy) should be sent by November 15, 2023 to NAWA to the following address: National Agency of Academic Exchange, Polna 40 street, 00-635 Warsaw.
The documents will be forwarded to the Swiss Embassy in Warsaw, which, after formal verification, will hand them over to Swiss side. The results will be announced in May 2024. Scholarships are paid by the Swiss side.
More information is available here.