Date added: 2024-01-26
Conference Topological Invariants in Fixed Point Theory and Dynamical Systems
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers interested in the latest achievements, challenges and applications of topological invariants in the field of fixed point theory and dynamical systems. The conference provides a platform for the exchange of ideas, collaboration and dissemination of cutting-edge research in these interconnected fields.
The key topics of the conference include:
- Topological invariants in fixed and periodic point theory: Nielsen number, Lefschetz number, Fixed point index, Conley index,
- Analysis of topological structures underlying dynamical systems,
- Examination of invariant sets, attractors, and chaotic behavior from a topological perspective,
- Computational techniques for extracting and analyzing topological invariants in fixed point theory and dynamical systems,
- Connections between topological invariants, fixed point theory, dynamical systems and other branches of mathematics,
- Applications in real-world problems, emerging trends and open problems in the field.
The invited lecturers include, among others, renowned scientists from China and the USA:
- Haibao Duan (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Christopher Staecker (Fairfield University)
- Qiang Zhang (Xi’an Jiaotong University)
- Xuezhi Zhao (Capital Normal University)
Schedule of then talks and abstracts can be found at: