Date added: 2024-01-08
Call for applications in the 4th edition of the Radon Supporting Most Talented Students program
The RADON program is part of the implementation of the IDUB program’s tasks to improve the quality of students education, particularly in the fields and disciplines of study related to the University’s priority research areas (PRAs).
Budget and conditions for project implementation
The stipend within the program is PLN 1,000/month and is awarded for a period of no more than 12 months.
Applications for the scholarship can be submitted by full-time students:
- first degree after completing the first year of study,
- second degree, who achieve outstanding academic results and participate in research work conducted at the university.
How to apply?
- Funds under the Program are awarded on a competitive basis.
- Applications with documentation must be submitted electronically via the Grants module available in the MojaPG system.
- All achievements mentioned within the application must be confirmed.