Date added: 2022-01-17
Series of trainings on the e-learning platform
The trainings will be held remotely on three consecutive Fridays of January.
- Quizzes and Tasks – January 14th at 4 p.m.
- Tests - wizard, types and database of questions, random test content, settings.
- Quick creating questions for tests.
- Tasks and projects on the course.
- Basic functionalities of the platform - January 21st at 4 p.m.
- E-course as a complement to the standard teaching mode. Examples, suggested solutions.
- How to make the course content visually attractive?
- Course navigation - layout, transitions, conditioning.
- Course reports - student work activity, grading log, logs, attendance.
- Advanced functionalities of the platform - January 28th at 4 p.m.
- Workshop work on an e-course.
- Surveys, boards, cooperation during classes (activation methods).
- Dictionary of terms, questionnaire, feedback.
- Book and Wiki.
Webinars will be held on the MS Teams platform.