|Name and Surname||Affiliation||Period of Stay||Title of Lecture||Abstract|
|Stefan Mudry||University of Lviv||04.12.2017 – 15.12.2017||New materials|| |
Lectures for doctorants at Gdansk University of Technology
1. Structure and physical properties of high entropy alloys.
2. Self-organization at structure formation process under nonequilibrium condition.
3. Magnetocaloric effect
4. Strongly correlated electron systems.
5.Thermal properties of solids and liquids.
6. Diffusion in multicomponent systems.
7.Icosahedral quasicrystals. Structure and physical properties.
8.Solid and liquid solutions.
9.Clusters and nanoparticles in nanotechnologies.
10. Surface properties of solids and liquids
|Valeria Rodionova||Laboratory of Novel Magnetic Materials Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Kaliningrad||16.11. 2017 – 01.12.2017||Magnetic nano- structures|| |
1) Magnetism and Magnetic Phenomena: from policy to Gauss gun
2) Magnetic microwires: from fabrication and properties to practical applications
3) Magnetic measurements and sensing
4) Electromagnetic nano- and micro - tweezers and actuators
5) Introduction to magnetic nanoparticles: from history to practical applications
Texas A&M University — Corpus Christi
15.06.2017 - 15.07.2017
|‘Ocean Physics: what is that? – physicist prospective’|| |
1) Job market for physicists (Phd/MSc) and salaries in US TAMUCC – overview