How to apply for Polish Residence Permit - informational meeting

GUT International Relations Office invites non-UE students to a meeting: "How to apply for Polish Residence Permit". 

During the meeting international students will get all information about Polish Residence Permit procedure, required documents etc. We invite students from non-UE countries studying both in Polish or English language.

When: Thursday, March 12th, 13:00 (1:00 p.m.)
Where: GUT Main Building, room no. 300

For any questions please contact us at: